There are a lot of awesome family-friendly fall activities in Missouri. Whether you have kids or not, everyone needs to visit a pumpkin patch! Lucky for Missourians, we live near a ton of farms. Below are the top farms or areas to visit, whether you just want a pumpkin to carve or need a day full of fun for the whole family.
Lloyd’s Pumpkin Patch
Open through the last weekend of October
- Activities: Pumpkins, Corn pits, farm animals, hayrides, slides, and so much more!
- Address: 7015 East Route Y Ashland, MO 65010
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday,10 am – 6 pm
- Admission: $5/each, 2 & under free. Includes all available activities, pumpkins purchased separately. Now accepting all forms of payment! No pets please! ; For more information visit here.
SPRING HILL PUMPKIN PATCH
Open September 28 – November 3
- Activities: Corn Maze, Train Ride, Hay Fort, Hay Bale Run, Corn Bins, Hill Slide, Playhouse Barn, Pipe Slide and more.
- Address: Near Bendavis, MO See Location page for directions.
- Hours: Saturdays: 11 am – Dark Sundays: 12 pm – Dark. We will open week days for groups. By appointment only Call 417-259-7837
- Admission: $8.00 Ages 2 – Adult. For more information visit here.
SHRYOCK’S CALLAWAY FARMS CORN MAZE
Open September 13 – November 3
- Activities: Life-size corn maze, group hayrides, roaring campfires, pumpkins, and the infamous gumball coaster!
- Address: 2927 County Road 253 Columbia, MO 65202
- Hours: Fridays: 4pm – 9pm*
Saturdays: 10am – 9pm*
Sundays: 2pm – 6pm*
*Ticket sales will end and maze will be cleared after one hour.
- Admission: Adults – $11.00 Kids 5 – 12 – $10.00 4 & under – Free Groups of 20 or more are $10.00/person. All kids 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at the Farm! They accept cash, check and all major credit cards. For more information visit here.
STRAWBERRY HILL FARMS
Open through October 31st
- Activities: Kids free play area with straw maze, pumpkins, mums and all your fall decorations!
- Address: 3770 E. Hwy 163 Columbia MO 65201
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
Sundays: 1 pm – 6 pm. For more information visit here.
HARVEST FESTIVAL AT SILVER DOLLAR CITY
Now – October 26 Wednesday – Sunday Silver Dollar City’s Harvest Festival Presented By Humana® Experience a NEW Harvest Festival featuring Craft Days filled with new artisans each week and Pumpkin Nights, a glowing NEW EVENT with thrilling rides into the night, thousands of illuminated pumpkins, and non-frightful fun for the entire family! Find out more information here: silverdollarcity.com