This Mother’s Day locals and guests can enjoy an over-the-top brunch experience at Three Owls located at The Elms Hotel & Spa.
The Elms’ chefs have prepared a decadent buffet for brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Mother’s Day with favorites including:
· Breakfast specials: Chorizo Huevos Rancheros, skillet roasted potatoes, spinach, mushroom and feta egg white frittata, french toast bread pudding with caramel sauce and fresh fruit
· Appetizers & Salads: Peel & eat shrimp cocktail, gulf oysters, charcuterie board, spring pasta salad, crudité with hummus and home-made dipping sauce, Caesar salad, and spring mix salad with peach vinaigrette
· Carved: Coffee-crusted tenderloin with brown butter bordelaise & chimichurri sauce
· Entrees: Pan-seared chicken breast with Cajun butter sauce, smoked beef brisket with KC BBQ sauce, and roasted salmon with garlic velouté
· Accompaniments: Au gratin potatoes, truffle mac n cheese, couscous pilaf with mushroom preserve, oven roasted root vegetables, braised green beans with blistered tomatoes, and grilled asparagus with baby carrots
· Desserts: Brie cheese stuffed strawberries, assorted puddings, macarons, cupcakes, lemon bars, fudge brownies cheesecake bites, and spiced pineapple crisp with vanilla whip cream
· Cocktails & Beverages: Super mimosa with 360 Mandarin orange vodka, Wycliff Brut, and orange juice, peach and rosemary sangria, lavender huckleberry spritz, and a shareable mimosa which includes a bottle of Piper Sonoma Brut and a choice of juice
Prices for brunch start at $58 per adult, $37.95 per senior (60+), $24.95 per child (ages 4-12), and those under five eat at no cost. Beverages are an additional charge.