Setting smart goals can also help you achieve bigger goals you may want to set for yourself over time. Use these 10 smart fitness goals to get your inspired.
- Walk briskly for 30 minutes every day this week.
- Go for a walk with a friend for 15 minutes 2 times this week.
- Do 15 minutes of activity 2 times this week that strengthen my muscles and bones (weights, Pilates, yoga).
- Go to a local gym and do an activity (aerobics, Zumba, swimming) with a friend 1 time this week.
- Do an outdoor family activity with the kids this weekend (go for a hike, play at the park, play tag in the backyard).
- Replace 30 minutes of screen time (TV, social networking, gaming, watching videos) with 30 minutes of physical activity 2 times this week.
- Be physically active for 20 minutes 2 times this week (brisk walking, jogging, bike riding, dancing, swimming).
- Go for a bike ride for 20 minutes 1 time this week.
- Try a new physical activity this week.
- Are you already very active? Be physically active for 60 minutes 4 times this week (brisk walking, jogging, bike riding, dancing, swimming).
Note: If you have a medical condition, speak to your health professional before starting a physical activity routine.